时间：2023-10-18 00:00 来源： 作者：
Chinese University Program of Chinese Government Scholarship is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
It only supports graduate students.
I. Application Requirements
To be eligible, applicants must
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health both mentally and physically.
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
- have acquired the Chinese proficiency of HSK Level 4 when applying for Chinese taught master’s or doctoral programs;
-achieve TOEFL score of 78 or above or IELTS score of 6.0 or above for non-native English speakers when applying for English or bilingual taught programs ’
- be exempted from TOEFL or IELTS for native English speakers or whose previous degree education instruction language is English;
- be the native Russian speakers when for Russian taught programs
-Arts majors applicants should passed interview by professional colleges - meet the admission requirements of the applied universities in terms of academic ability, language proficiency and other relevant criteria.
II. Enrollment Programs
i. Master Program
ii. Doctoral Program
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Stipend standard are as follow：
Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
IV. Application Deadline
Application Deadline is December 30, 2023.
V. Application Procedure
Step 1: Visit “CSC Study in China” website and click “Scholarship Application for Students” at http://www.campuschina.org. Register an account through [CREATE AN ACCOUNT] and log in with your account.
Step 2: Input Personal Details. Click “Edit Personal Details” and finish inputting personal details by filling in all the information, verifying and saving the information.
After the completion of this section, return to the previous page by clicking “Finish” and start filling in your application information.
Step 3: Select the correct “Program Category”.
Please select Program Category “Type B” , click “New Application”,and start filling in the application information.
Step 4: Input the correct “Agency Number”. our Agency Number is 11658. Program Category and Agency Number are directly matched, both are mandatory for online application.After inputting the agency number, the matched agency name will automatically show on the page. As Program Category and Agency Number are directly matched, application processing authorities will not receive your online application if the program category or agency number is not correct.
Step 5: Input Application Information
Next, please move on to the section of “Language Proficiency and Study Plan” and upload “ Supporting Documents” as requested, then click“ Submit” to complete the application. Check each part of your application carefully before submission. Please make sure that all the information and uploaded documents are valid and accurate. Each applicant can only submit one Type B application every academic year.
Applicants should confirm one university as Type B application if their interested universities are more than one. The submitted Type B application will be considered as the final selected university.
Step 6: Once submitted, amendments cannot be made on “Personal Details” and “Application Information ”Before the application is processed by the processing authorities, applicants can revoke the submitted application by clicking “Withdraw ”and edit the application. After revoking the application, applicants must submit it again after re-editing, or the application will not be processed. Once the application is processed, the application cannot be revoked.
Step 7: Click “Print the Application Form” and download the form.
Step 8: Apply online in our university’s website:
http://study.hainnu.edu.cn/, after submitted the application in CSC system.
Step 9: Submit all your application documents to our university before the deadline.
Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer (11.0).
For applicants using Internet Explorer, please close the “compatible view mode” function ahead of editing.
Please fill in all application information in Chinese or English.
VI. Application Documents（in duplicate）
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English);
2. Copy of Passport Home Page. If the validity of the applicant’s current passport does not meet the requirement (meaning the passport expires after September 2025), please apply for a new passport before submitting the application;
3. Notarized highest diploma. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
4. Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards).Copies of academic records from first to last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided. These transcripts shall be issued and sealed by the attending university’s academic affairs office, graduate school, or student management department. They can be in Chinese or English, but must be attached with notarized English translations if they are in foreign languages other than English;
5. Language qualification certificates. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must submit valid HSK reports in accordance with the corresponding Chinese proficiency requirements. Applicants for other language-taught programs shall provide relevant language proficiency certificates according to the universities ’ requirements, like IELTS or TOFEL report;
6. Pre-admission documents.
(1) Pre-admission documents issued by the Chinese university of preference, including an official admission letter, a pre-admission letter,or an invitation letter from a prospective supervisor recognized by the department of international students admission at Chinese universities.
The pre-admission letter or official invitation letter shall be printed on the special-purpose letter of the desired Chinese university and issued and sealed by the university’s international students admission office;
(2) The enrollment letter or invitation letter shall contain the following information (in Chinese or English):
a. Applicant information: full name, nationality, date ofbirth, name of the university last attended, and others;
b. Academic status in China: graduate student or doctoral student;
c. Projected time of staying in China. The study timeline is September 2024;
d. Information of the applicant’s Chinese supervisor (if any);
e. Descriptions of the applicant’s studies or research in China;
f. Language taught in courses (Chinese or English);
g. The supervisor-issued invitation letter shall be sealed by the department of international students admission and accompanied by the signature and contact information of the head of the department.
7. A study plan proposal. A study plan written in Chinese or English shall contain more than 1,000 characters or words; the proposal of a doctoral student shall be signed by the applicant’s Chinese supervisor;
8. Recommendation letters. Two letters of recommendation (written only in Chinese or English) from professors or associate professors shall be submitted. These letters shall describe the applicant’s objectives of learning in China, comprehensive abilities, and evaluation of future growth, as well as the cooperation between the supervisors or the exchange between universities both in China and abroad;
9. Example of art. To apply for majors related to art or design, applicants could submit their own works through “Example of Art/Other Supporting Documents” in the system. Applicants could also provide such materials to the applied universities directly in other ways;
10. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China;
11. A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy shall be kept by the applicant). The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority and can be obtained from the dispatching authority. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take a physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
12. Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
Reminder: Uploaded supporting documents must be clear, authentic and valid. Applicants are recommended to use a professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by unclear or unidentifiable uploaded materials.
VII ． Scholarship Confirmation
1. University reviews the application documents and decides the nominated candidates.
2. Nominated candidates will get Chinese Government Scholarships to study in China with approval of the CSC.
3. CSC reserves the rights to decide the host university for scholarship recipients with multiple offers. Each scholarship recipient—even when admitted by multiple universities—will be granted no more than one scholarship.
4. The CSC reviews eligibility and qualifications of nominated candidates, approves the List of Scholarship Recipients, and sends the admission documents to universities around August 30th. University sends the admission documents （Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China （JW201）） to scholarship recipients.
5. Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the grant.
6. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
VIII ． Contact information of Hainan Normal University
Address: No.99, Longkunnan Road, Haikou, Hainan, PRC
School of International Education, Hainan Normal University
School Wechat ID(Constructing ) : “vns9848威尼斯城(中国)有限公司” or “Hainannu” . Please scan the following school Wechat Code to get more information.